How to order a certified and notarized translation of your birth certificate into English
Step 1 Lookup your birth certificate in our system
Indicate in what country your birth certificate was issued. Also state in what country you want to use the translation, if not the U.S.A. You may see various versions of birth certificates. We translated thousands over the years, and every decade the document layout changes. Choose the one that resembles yours most with the. On the next screen, you will see price and delivery turnaround times.
Step 2 Choose between a regular certified translation (A) or certified and notarized (B)
The authorities in the United States usually need to see a regular certified translation of your documents. Option A will in most cases suffice, for example for use at USCIS. Not sure? Ask! If you want to live, work or study abroad , a regular certification may offer insufficient legal effect. In such case, our project managers will have the translation signed and stamped by a notary. We can offer you that service at just a little extra. A notarized translation has more legal power outside of the US. It demonstrates abroad that the translation was prepared by a professional translation agency.
Step 3 Make a scan or photo of your birth certificate, upload them and enter your address for delivery
Make a scan of your document. Or take a clear picture with your smartphone. Remember that all the corners of the document need to be visible. Also take a picture of the back if there is anything printed on it. Continue the steps on the third page by entering your address details, uploading your images and completing payment. On average you pay 33% less using our ordering system.
You receive the signed and stamped translation of your birth certificate by post at the address you specified and via email if needed.
If you send us a properly photographed document, you don't need to send in the originals! New to certified translations ?
- For a little extra, we can send you a scanned version of the completed translation in advance. That saves you time and usually the authorities accept a PDF if it is printed in color
- If you cannot find your document in the system then continue completing the steps. On weekdays prices and delivery times for new documents are added by our employees within a couple of hours.
- Take a picture of your document from straight above it. Keep the device horizontally and make sure there is enough light. Select a high resolution and make sure that in particular names, places and dates are properly readable.
- If your original is in colour then please upload a picture or scan in colour. This is important for the acceptance of your document at the authorities.
- You can obtain an additional copy for a little extra money. Ordering an additional copy afterwards is much more expensive.
Nuestro experto está a su dispisición para responder cualquier duda que usted pueda tener.
Envíe Erwin un correo electrónico